Y-Band Outdoor Banner
The Y Band Banner Stand is a free-standing system which is ideal for use at both internal and external events. This display is quick and easy to assemble, reaching a height of up to 2m.
Our Y band outdoor banners can be used for a variety of display purposes. We have supplied Y band outdoor banners to the likes of sport teams, event organisers, retail shops, leisure centres and charities. All of our Y band outdoor banners are made bespoke to you, using your custom designs to brand your banner. We use digital printers to produce our banners, making sure that your banner features vivid colours and crisp designs, showing off your brand and promotional messages at their best.
Our Y Band outdoor banners feature interchangeable banners so they can stay up to date along with you. You can have as many banners as you need so you change your advertising when you need to.
Transporting your folding Y Band Banner Stand couldn’t be easier. Just place it in the bag and you can take it anywhere.
The base to the Y Band Banner Stand is lightweight so it can be transported easily. It can also be filled with water or sand to provide extra weight to keep your message displayed at all times outdoors. The weighted base helps to make sure that your Y band outdoor banner is sturdy and reduces the risk of it falling over or causing injury.
The Y band banner is a great alternative to our roller banners, offering better durability and a more effective display when displaying outdoors. All of our Y band outdoor banners are made to the highest standard and feature interchangeable banners, allowing you to update your promotional displays whenever you need to.
Our Y band outdoor banners are made from So Flat PVC. So Flat PVC offers great weather resistance and durability. This material has an anti-curling feature which means that the banner will always remain straight rather than curl in at the sides, distorting your marketing.
All of our Y band outdoor banners are digitally printed using the latest digital printing technology. This helps to make sure your banners look impressive and show off your brands and promotional messages to a high standard. All of our banner materials have undergone rigorous testing to ensure that they are durable and effective.
Our standard Y Band outdoor banner stand measures:
0.7m x 2.0m
Alongside our standard Y band banners we can also offer countour Y band banners, cut to the shap of your specific designs.
The Y band outdoor banner has been designed with portability in mind, making it ideal for using at events and taking with you to display in different locations.
The Y Band outdoor banner display is easy to assemble, with a telescopic Y band pole, all you need do is pull the pole up and lock it in place. The bottom of the banner is attached to the base, making sure you banner is secure and doesn’t move in the wind. This helps to keep you banner taught and allows your promotional messages and branding to be seen at all times.
The plastic base is water fillable, helping it to stay in place when using outside. You are able to fill the base with sand to make it even heavier, this is ideal if you're displaying your Y band outdoor banner in an environment that is more vulnerable to the weather.
Ask us about our new Pollutant eating coating which we can apply to your flags!
EnhanceAir®, Powered by PURETiTM Light-activated coating that destroys air pollution.
When applied to outdoor advertising media, EnhanceAir turns any treated material into an air purifying surface that not only enhances human health, but contributes to the fight against global warming.
- The coating is transparent and does not impact the appearance or durability of the ad itself.
- Typically applied as the last step in the printing process.
- No changes are required in the installation process.
- It does not affect the recyclability of the material.
THE SCIENCE OF ENHANCEAIR: PHOTOCATALYSIS
When UVA light energy activates the coating, it starts a chemical process that turns nearby oxygen and water vapor into two powerful cleaning agents (OH-* and O2-*)
• These two cleaning agents convert pollutants into harmless minerals and gasses.
• The active mineral is a catalyst, so it is not consumed in the process. It continues to work as long as it is on the surface and has access to humidity and light.
• The process happens only at the surface and repeats constantly to clean the surface and the air that comes in contact with it.
Nitrogen oxides (NO and NO2) are formed during combustion. NOx is harmful in several ways:
• It irritates airways and increases susceptibility to allergens.
• It combines with other pollutants in the air to create smog, acid rain, PM2.5 and ground level ozone, which contributes to global warming.
• Increases risk of heart disease, stroke, COPD, and lung cancer.
• It has a much higher Global Warming Potential than CO2.
NOx is an indirect greenhouse gas. It does not trap heat directly, but leads to the creation of other gases, like ozone, that are greenhouse gases. It is included on the list of gases that countries report in their greenhouse gas inventories.
EnhanceAir fights climate change and improves human health by destroying NOx and other pollutants. It helps lower the greenhouse gas footprint, but not the carbon footprint.
Proven Laboratory and Real World Results
Using a test based on the ISO 22197-1 standard, we pass a fixed amount of NOx across a treated surface where the air is in contact with the surface for only 1 second on average before being replaced by new polluted air at the same concentration. The concentration of NOx is measured as it exits the chamber.
To help us process your artwork and orders efficiently please ensure your artworks meet the following requirements:
- The artwork has been placed on the correct template, which will be sent to you.
- All important images, text or logos are placed within the safe zone of the template.
- The image quality is at 100% and is not pixilated or blurred.
- No crop marks or registration marks have been included in the artwork.
- The orientation of the artwork is correct and all of the artwork elements are in the correct positions, e.g. logos, texts and images.
- No notes, descriptions or annotations have been left in the PDF file.
- All of your artwork is saved in the Your Artwork layer and the INFO layer has been deleted before sending your finished artwork to us.
- Your artwork has been provided in a PDF format.
These requirements are designed to help you provide artwork ready to process. Providing artwork in ready to process will help to speed up your order time.
However, if you are unable to provide artwork in this format we do offer an artwork support service, which will be able to handle most types of artwork.
Please note that we only offer UK delivery through our webshop.
For stock items and flagpoles we offer a 3 working day lead time and a 3 working day standard delivery time. We will always endeavour to send orders out as soon as possible.
For most digitally printed products we work with a 7 to 10 working day lead time. These times may vary and are not guaranteed. For larger products such as Gazebos, these have a 12+ working day lead time. All lead times are from artwork sign off.
If you have specific lead time requirements or would like more information on our current lead times, please don't hesitate to contact us. We aim to meet all our customers deadline dates (some tighter lead times may be subject to an express fee).
Next day delivery is not available for remote areas, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands or the Scottish Isles.
We cannot accept returns of any of our bespoke products. All our products are quality checked before being dispatched. If you receive your products and they are substantially incorrect, please contact us within 3 days of delivery.
Stock items can be returned to us in their original packaging and unused, within 14 days of receiving your goods. The return cost will not be covered by House of Flags.