ECO Knitted Polyester Custom Flags
Custom flags are a great way to promote your brand. We offer a wide range of options for your flags, including size, orientation and finishing.
We digitally print our flags in house at our head office in Cambridgeshire, making sure all our flags are produced to the highest quality.
Through our online shop you can order custom flags in a range of materials, including:
- Standard Knitted Polyester (over 90% of flags produced in the UK use this material)
- Polymesh (50% more durable than our standard knitted polyester)
- Endurance Polyester (Lightweight and ultra-durable, lasting double the life of our standard knitted)
- ECO Knitted Polyester (Produced from 100% recycled materials and meeting the same high quality as our standard knitted polyester)
Choose whether your flag is to be landscape or portrait orientation. Our portrait flags can also be supplied with a top sleeve, allowing them to be flown from flagpoles with banner arms.
Finally choose your flag finishing. Our standard flags are usually finished with a rope and toggle, allowing them to be mounted to flagpoles with halyard. However, we can also offer an eyelet or D ring finish as standard. (Please note, flags with top sleeves cannot be finished with a rope and toggle).
We use advanced dye sublimation printers for all our fabrics. Dye sublimation helps us to create vivid displays that are full colour and vibrant. As standard all our flags are produced mirror image. This means that your designs will be clear to read on the front and reversed on the back of the flag.
If you have a design that needs to be read correctly from the front and the back, you will need a double sided flag. These are not currently available through our Webshop.
We always recommend mirror image flags as they are more durable. Double sided flags are often very heavy, making them difficult to display with a short lifespan, and often causing damage to flagpoles.
Ask us about our new Pollutant eating coating which we can apply to your flags!
EnhanceAir®, Powered by PURETiTM Light-activated coating that destroys air pollution.
When applied to outdoor advertising media, EnhanceAir turns any treated material into an air purifying surface that not only enhances human health, but contributes to the fight against global warming.
- The coating is transparent and does not impact the appearance or durability of the ad itself.
- Typically applied as the last step in the printing process.
- No changes are required in the installation process.
- It does not affect the recyclability of the material.
THE SCIENCE OF ENHANCEAIR: PHOTOCATALYSIS
When UVA light energy activates the coating, it starts a chemical process that turns nearby oxygen and water vapor into two powerful cleaning agents (OH-* and O2-*)
• These two cleaning agents convert pollutants into harmless minerals and gasses.
• The active mineral is a catalyst, so it is not consumed in the process. It continues to work as long as it is on the surface and has access to humidity and light.
• The process happens only at the surface and repeats constantly to clean the surface and the air that comes in contact with it.
Nitrogen oxides (NO and NO2) are formed during combustion. NOx is harmful in several ways:
• It irritates airways and increases susceptibility to allergens.
• It combines with other pollutants in the air to create smog, acid rain, PM2.5 and ground level ozone, which contributes to global warming.
• Increases risk of heart disease, stroke, COPD, and lung cancer.
• It has a much higher Global Warming Potential than CO2.
NOx is an indirect greenhouse gas. It does not trap heat directly, but leads to the creation of other gases, like ozone, that are greenhouse gases. It is included on the list of gases that countries report in their greenhouse gas inventories.
EnhanceAir fights climate change and improves human health by destroying NOx and other pollutants. It helps lower the greenhouse gas footprint, but not the carbon footprint.
Proven Laboratory and Real World Results
Using a test based on the ISO 22197-1 standard, we pass a fixed amount of NOx across a treated surface where the air is in contact with the surface for only 1 second on average before being replaced by new polluted air at the same concentration. The concentration of NOx is measured as it exits the chamber.
To help us process your artwork and orders efficiently please ensure your artworks meet the following requirements:
- The artwork has been placed on the correct template, which will be sent to you.
- All important images, text or logos are placed within the safe zone of the template.
- The image quality is at 100% and is not pixilated or blurred.
- No crop marks or registration marks have been included in the artwork.
- The orientation of the artwork is correct and all of the artwork elements are in the correct positions, e.g. logos, texts and images.
- No notes, descriptions or annotations have been left in the PDF file.
- All of your artwork is saved in the Your Artwork layer and the INFO layer has been deleted before sending your finished artwork to us.
- Your artwork has been provided in a PDF format.
These requirements are designed to help you provide artwork ready to process. Providing artwork in ready to process will help to speed up your order time.
However, if you are unable to provide artwork in this format we do offer an artwork support service, which will be able to handle most types of artwork.
Please note that currently we only offer products with a mirror image finish through our online shop. For double sided flags or more information on the difference between mirror image and double sided please get in touch.
Please note that we only offer UK delivery through our webshop.
For stock items and flagpoles we offer a 3 working day lead time and a 3 working day standard delivery time. We will always endeavour to send orders out as soon as possible.
For most digitally printed products we work with a 7 to 10 working day lead time. These times may vary and are not guaranteed. For larger products such as Gazebos, these have a 12+ working day lead time. All lead times are from artwork sign off.
If you have specific lead time requirements or would like more information on our current lead times, please don't hesitate to contact us. We aim to meet all our customers deadline dates (some tighter lead times may be subject to an express fee).
Next day delivery is not available for remote areas, Channel Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Highlands or the Scottish Isles.
We cannot accept returns of any of our bespoke products. All our products are quality checked before being dispatched. If you receive your products and they are substantially incorrect, please contact us within 3 days of delivery.
Stock items can be returned to us in their original packaging and unused, within 14 days of receiving your goods. The return cost will not be covered by House of Flags.